Thank you for your interest in contributing to the 2018 BGRI Technical Workshop
Theme: Delivering Genetic Gain in Wheat
When you submit your abstract, the primary author will be the only person that the BGRI will directly communicate with. This person should also be able to act as presenter of the poster at the BGRI 2018 Technical Workshop and as such must be registered for the Workshop.
You will be asked to select a category or topic for your abstract from the following list:
- Disease Resistance
- Molecular Host-Pathogen Interaction
- Alternate Hosts
- Pathogen Biology
- Breeding Technologies for Genetic Gain
- Gene Stewardship
- Gender-Responsive Research
- Physiology and Abiotic Stresses
- Seed Multiplication and Variety Adoption
Important considerations before you submit an abstract
- Edit and proof your abstract before submitting.
- All co-authors shall have read and approved the abstract before submission.
- Publication of tables, charts, and graphs projected onto screens or posted at the annual meeting by anyone other than an author or presenter is prohibited unless a release has been requested and received in writing from an author or presenter.
- Abstracts must report results of original research or other activity of significant merit that relates to the mission and scope of the BGRI.
- Abstracts must not be simply a review or progress report, but contain useful and new information. Abstracts must not include references or footnotes.
- Abstracts must be in final form with no grammatical, typographical, or factual errors.
- No abstract that has been presented or is intended to be presented at another meeting shall be submitted for consideration.